We are looking for a software developer who can lead functionality implementation cooperating with internal stakeholders. The job is mostly focused on hand-on activities including required requirement confirmation from business representatives, designing architecture and leading implementation(coding). The role is also expected to provide general improvement in the team by for better quality and efficiency.
- Hear details from internal business representatives and design solution applying innovative ideas
- Analyze and understand well the requirement from business representative and implement features/functionalities aligned to coding and security standard.
- Consider and discuss non-functional requirement such as performance, security and monitoring, and apply them to design and implementation.
- Plan, assign and grasp task status as a dev lead. Track progress and control developer workload within the team
- Be responsible for code quality. Mentor developer on technical topic within the team.
- Assess and propose improvement on internal development standard to bring in better quality and efficiency
- Be proactive on issue analysis. Provide resolution approach and bug fixes
- Experience delivering strategic business-enabling applications
- Experience participating in large projects collaborating with regional/global teams and multiple stakeholders
- Have a strong working knowledge of the following technologies Java, Oracle, Web technologies and Linux
- Have working experience utilizing DevOps concept
- A collaborative & flexible quick action taker who thinks customer first
- Have good analysis skill on problem and business requirement
- communicate effectively with stakeholders and other Solution Owners in IT
- Rigor on quality and security
- English and Japanese Requirement: Business Level