Ons®Yt@hÅÌResearch & Strategy@Analyst
Research & Strategy
Assist in developing real estate investment strategies for a range of different
investment styles in a rapidly expanding business to generate outstanding financial performance.
- Assist our Asia Pacific Research & Strategy team in developing investment strategies, with a primary focus on Japan and South Korea.
- As a regional Research & Strategy team member, contribute to regional research products and outputs.
- Prepare presentations to investors and to support the marketing of our private equity and securities products.
- Conduct sector/country research and strategy work, including
E Monitor and analyse business and macro-economic data;
E Maintain and enhance in-house research analytics;
E Assist with provision of focused market research reports to support decision making on acquisitions and dispositions;
E Identify and monitor short to long-term changes and secular trends in capital markets and real estate markets that are relevant to investment strategies.
- Contribute to global research and strategy projects.
Experience, Qualification and competencies
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in real estate, economic or equity research
- Degree qualified, preferably in economics, financial or real estate-related degree
- Strong analytical skills and business-level English required
- Strong presentation and report writing skills required
- Detail-oriented with strong commercial and common sense, and the ability to plan and
organize effectively and work independently
- Familiarity with and/or interest in the data science desirable
- Proactive and confident self-starter
- A team player with excellent integrity with strong communication and interpersonal skills