Product Manager will own the lifecycle of product in the high-profile and high-potential business segment in healthcare diagnostics AI and other relevant business.
- Accountable for product targets on orders, revenue, cost & margin.
- Seek and establish innovative ways for generating business growth.
- Anticipate and shape investment decisions based on market opportunities, market trend, risks, competitive landscape and strategic partnerships.
- Accountable for roadmap, product lifecycle and product management processes.
- Work cross functionally across sales, internal^external customers, analysts, marketing, engineering and senior management teams to formulate and execute the product roadmap.
- Global travel required as necessary.
- Requires strong financial acumen and sense of accountability.
Expected projects^teams to spearhead
Pathology AI Diagnostics Engineering team
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field or equivalent work experience.
- Passion to create a smooth software development experience for the SW developers.
- Experience in being a product owner in an environment which implements Scrum method.
- Understanding of software development pipeline of modern GPU device environment.
- Experience in test tool frameworks and test tools.
- Significant software development experience in device SW related field.
- Good communicator of technical issues bridging information between technical and non-technical persons.
- Working knowledge on configuration management tools.
- Business^advanced level English (speaking and writing)
- Masterfs Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field.
- Product owner role experience of a continuous integration and test automation teams.
- Overall understanding of virtualization environments related to testing.
- Worked providing continuous integration services for an organization of 100-200 SW developers.
- Experience in continuous integration operations with onsite data centers and cloud services.
- Experience on embedded software development.
- Working knowledge of version control tools like Git and Agile tools like JIRA.