1. Work together with the team in Tokyo/ London to maximize revenue from existing client base.
Service excellence enhance and maintain the highest level of client service for Japanese clients.
Understand clientsf risk appetite and financial goals such as capital adequacy.
Assist clients analyze its insurance portfolio, using catastrophic model and stochastic financial model, with support from catastrophe risk analyst and financial model analyst.
Propose clients the plan/product for risk transfer which will meet the clientsf risk appetite and financial goals.
Assist transaction of risk transfer via Treaty reinsurance, facultative reinsurance, Capital markets products such as insurance-linked securities.
Provide the report on Reinsurance market updates/Proposed reinsurance scheme, Prerenewal/ post re-renewal reports.
Arrange/ accompany the clientsf meetings with reinsurers, followed by meeting memos.
Other administrative work/support to clients/ team members.
Assist with the development and structuring of new reinsurance protections to suit the needs of our client base
Provide the local liaison with and development of relationships with our client base to enhance the delivery of our reinsurance broking services
2. Assist in the Production of new business opportunities.
Assist with production of new business from new contacts outside of existing Client base.
Assist with overall marketing and prospecting activities and targeting.
3. Assist in the Research and Development required to increase the value of the companyfs services to our Japanese clients
4. Provide input on overall vision, strategy and investment requirements to grow the companyfs position on defined clients
5. Liaise with all departments of the company in London and other overseas offices with egard to defined clients
6. Ensure compliance in line with Group guidelines
At least 3 years of experience in the P&C insurance industry, reinsurance experience is a plus.
Advanced English & Japanese
Developing sales and negotiation skills
Good analytical and numerical skills
Team-player, enthusiastic in supporting a team effort and comfortable that during the initial stages of the role, they will be playing a broadly supporting function
Energetic with a strong desire to learn new things
Ability to prioritize work under pressure and meet deadlines
Initiative and an eagerness to drive projects to a successful conclusion
A willingness to deal with International clients and markets
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint