- As portfolio manager manage investment trust funds & money trust accounts including day-to-day security
transactions, FX transactions, cash management.
- Monitor and liaise with sub-advisors (overseas offices & 3
party investment managers).
- Create market commentaries of periodical client reports and deal with ad-hoc related matters.
- Take a product specialist role supporting Sales & Client Relation team and directly communicate with strategic
- 3 - 5+ years of investment and portfolio management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, portfolio management and asset management business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Japanese and English.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to priorities effectively.
- Proactive and ability to work independent at certain extent with some directions.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to deliver quality output.
- Advanced to intermediate level of computer skills including managing Macro commands and creating Excel