_CNgn¹QÛ¯ïÐÅÌProduct & Pricing Developer
Product & Pricing Developer
Our Company seeks a developer to partner with our Technical and Product development Business Unit and help us build and deliver the Product & Pricing solutions related to our Business Transformation initiatives. This is a hands-on technical role initially focused on building the next generation Product & Pricing capabilities and then to maintain and deliver continuous improvements.
- Partner with the Technical and Product development Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and build our Product & Pricing solutions that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Lead the technology design and implementation of underlying Product & Pricing solutions that are secure, scalable, and offer superior performance.
- Implement automation for testing and delivering changes to production and integrate into our DevOps environment.
- Maintain the technical excellence of our Product & Pricing solutions and ensure all the underlying technologies are kept up-to-date.
- Deliver continuous improvements in partnership with our Technical and Product development Business Unit.
- Partner with IT Service Delivery team to provide technical support for production issues and resolve them with minimum business impact.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience designing and developing strategic business enabling applications.
- Strong grasp of information security standards, principles and how they apply to business applications.
- Strong technology development skills in the following areas Java, Oracle, Web technologies and Linux.
- Working knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices (Scrum).
- Have at least 5 years and a proven track record in the above mentioned areas.
- A creative thinker, problem solver and a self-learner exploring continuously new technologies and trends.
- A collaborative & flexible quick action taker who thinks customer first
- Education: Bachelorfs degree
- Excellent bilingual (Japanese and English) verbal and written communication skills
*When applying, please input all retirement reason
*When applying, please input Reason for desiring this position
Required skills:Windows Server, Redhat
Nice to have:Active Directory, Ubuntu
Required skills:VMware, vSphere
Nice to have:Hyper-V, OpenShift , Docker
Required skills:MULE or other ESB/Messaging Platform
Required skills:AWS or Azure
Nice to have:Office365
Required skills:Oracle or SQL Server
Nice to have:MySQL, PostgreSQL
Required skills:Tomcat or WebLogic
Nice to have:Jboss
Required skills:Jenkins, SonarQube
Nice to have:Artifactory, Ansible, GitHub,
Nice to have:PMP, COBIT