_CNgn¹QÛ¯ïÐÅÌClaims Solution Owner
Claims Solution Owner
Our Company seeks a Solution Owner for our Claims Systems to partner with our Claims Business and help us build and deliver the Claims solutions related to our Business Transformation initiatives. This is a hands-on technical leadership role initially focused on building the next generation Claims capabilities and then to own, maintain and deliver continuous improvements.
- Partner with the Claims Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and build our Claims services that are customer centric and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Lead the technology design and implementation of underlying Claims applications that are secure, scalable, and contextual while offering superior user experience (UX) and performance.
- Implement automation for testing and delivering changes to production and integrate into our DevOps environment.
- Own and maintain the technical excellence of our Claims services and ensure all the underlying technologies are kept up-to-date.
- Deliver continuous improvements to Claims Services in partnership with our Claims Business Unit.
- Lead, manage and mentor both a group of Claims developers (internal and external).
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
yQUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREDz
- Experience delivering strategic business enabling applications, eventually managing a portfolio of applications.
- Experience managing or participating in large projects collaborating with regional/global teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of information security standards, principles and how they apply to business applications.
- Hands-on program/project management experience with excellent issue and risk management skills.
- Operational experience with IT providers, Software editor and packages (define, manage and govern delivery KPIs).
- Experience driving product and process improvements via commercial software packages.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the following technologies Java, Oracle, Web technologies and Linux.
- Working knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices (Scrum).
- Have at least 5 years and a proven track record in the above mentioned areas.
- A creative thinker, problem solver and a self-learner exploring continuously new technologies and trends.
- A collaborative & flexible quick action taker who thinks customer first
- Education: Bachelorfs degree
- Excellent bilingual (Japanese and English) verbal and written communication skills
*When applying, please input all retirement reason
*When applying, please input Reason for desiring this position