_CNgn¹QÛ¯ïÐÅÌPMO in Business Transformation Office
PMO in Business Transformation Office
As a member of Business Transformation Office, the ideal candidate plays key roles with primary focus on a) Business Analysis, b) Project Management and c) Change Management.
a)Business Analysis: The requirements are to create future figures in business & operation process and system architecture and define strategy to take necessary actions for meeting them. In the process quantitative and qualitative analyses are needed with deep insights leading to innovative ideas mainly from the views of efficiency and effectiveness.
b)Project Management: After projects are initiated, there is a need to translate potential actions into timeline and financial numbers with having approvals from all relevant stakeholders. Continuous monitoring is executed on a regular basis for proper management on timeline and budget. Also KPIs are tracked to evaluate post go-live performances.
c)Change Management: This area is to focus on people side change including mind-set, business & operation process, system and technology. The primary responsibility is to create and implementing change management strategy and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
yQUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREDz
- Active listener with a flexible and open mind leading to productive conversations
- Possible to convey clear thoughts and messages verbally both in Japanese and English
- Pro-active with clear views for a good planning
- Open to have feedbacks from 360 degree for further enhancements
- Encourage colleagues to maximize team contributions
- Learning from failures for heading for better in the future
Analysis & Implementation:
- 5+ years analytical experiences in business & operation process with both business and IT perspectives
- Ability of making plans based on analysis leading to financial benefits
- Solid outcomes of new launches & improvements translated into financial numbers through implementations
- Ability to make a diagnostic, to propose solutions and to follow-up an action plan
- Ability in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to cope with uncertainty
- Self-starter with curiosity
- Self-confidence to act
- Self-awareness to understand the impact of what you are doing on others
- Coaching and mentoring project managers
- Good negotiator with all level of colleagues
- Good skill in presentation both in Japanese and English