- Responsible to assist audit management in execution of audit plan (including assurance, consulting, Sox and other regular and ad-hoc projects) of Our company (Japan) and its group companies.
1. Job Descriptions:
- Plan and execute audit projects in accordance with the audit methodology and departmental standards to accomplish yearly audit plan.
- Manage/Assist in projects within time budgets and target dates, and escalate any timing problems or budget overrun.
- Understand the business processes and controls of auditees using specified templates of audit services.
- Identify risks, controls and issues, develop test procedures, and assess effectiveness of controls and degree of issues.
- Present findings and recommendations to business unit management; reach agreement on appropriate solutions to risk management and operational efficiency issues.
- Prepare audit reports, making practical and value-added recommendations to improve risk management practices and the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Actively participates in departmental initiatives.
- Identify business related risks through offsite monitoring activities and reflect the information when drafting the annual audit plan
- 5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Work experience in financial institutions, especially in life, asset management or wealth management industry, is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-motivated and committed to quality with a fair, prudent, independent mind and integrity.
- Good knowledge of audit methodologies, control frameworks and risk management techniques
- Results oriented; able to strike work balance on multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both English and Japanese languages. TOEIC 800.
- Inter-personal skill and project management skill to manage audit and other projects for self and other team members.
- Good at problem analysis and decision making
- Strong team-player who willingly and openly shares ideas and knowledge and vice versa.
- Professional Designation (CPA, CIA etc) or recognized degrees in Business fields (Accounting, Finance etc) is preferred.Salary:
Based on our Work Rules, we will consider your experience, skills and knowledge when we decide the salary.
Commutation allowance and Variable Incentive Bonus are paid based on our Work Rules.